Why Should You Use A Public Adjuster To Handle Your Claim?
One of the biggest threats facing Floridians is property damage. It can come from water damage to the devastation of natural disasters such as hurricanes. You must figure out where you will stay and how to rebuild after these events.
Filing an insurance claim is one of the first things you do. The challenge is that the process is complex, and you don’t know what you are up against. Doing things yourself is one of the biggest mistakes you can make. You are outmatched against the insurance, and they use your lack of knowledge against you.
A public adjuster levels the playing field in your favor. We are adjusters that work for the policyholders to help them to get the maximum compensation. Here are several reasons why you want to work with a public adjuster in Three Oaks.
- Experience: A public adjuster has experience handling many different claims. We use this experience to assess the damage and objectively explain what happened accurately. Our expertise helps you to get more money, with us handling everything for you. Our team handles all the paperwork, meets with the insurance adjuster, and negotiates on your behalf.
- Fewer Delays: Mistakes are one of the reasons why insurance claims are denied. Insurance companies are bureaucratic and demand that everything is filled out correctly. Any delays will cause you to resubmit everything, slowing down the time to get your settlement. A public adjuster makes things easy with our industry knowledge helping to reduce mistakes. All claims are submitted electronically, and we follow up with the insurance company to ensure everything is in order.
- Stress-Free: A public adjuster makes filing a claim stress-free. You don’t have to worry about doing anything. Our team of skilled professionals handles everything so you can sit back and relax. You have enough stress dealing with property damage, and we are here to make things easier.
- Higher Settlements: You will get higher settlements working with a public adjuster. We leave nothing to chance and look at everything, including the policy, damage, and other information. Our goal is to gather evidence to support your claim and show the insurance company’s legal responsibilities. The carrier must pay you a fair settlement to reflect the damages and out-of-pocket costs.
- Cost Savings: Public adjusters work on a contingency basis and collect our fee based on the settlement we get for you. You pay nothing upfront and only when we get results for you. We make money by getting you the maximum settlement on your claim.
These are several reasons why you want to work with a public adjuster in Three Oaks. Contact Alpha Public Insurance Adjusters today and let our skilled professionals help you. We have a five-star review and an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.